Data protection clause
By reading this document, the User is informed of the way in which CONSTRUCTION LABOUR FOUNDATION collects, protects and uses the data provided through the website or other means.
Visiting this website does not mean that the User is obliged to provide any information about himself/herself. In the event that the User provides some information of a personal nature for the purpose of requesting access to a particular service offered by CONSTRUCTION LABOUR FOUNDATION, the data collected will be used for that purpose, in the manner and with the limitations and rights regulated in the applicable legislation indicated below:
1. Data controller
• The data controller shall be CONSTRUCTION LABOUR FOUNDATION.
• Tax Identification Code (CIF): G-80468416.
• Registered office: C/ Rivas, 25 – 28052 Madrid.
• Phone No. 900 11 21 21 – www.fundacionlaboral.org.
• Registered in the Labour Foundations Register under number 78.
• Data protection officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Purpose of the processing
The personal data provided through the website will be processed by Construction Labour Foundation for the following purposes:
• The data will be used to answer the queries or provide the services requested, as well as to manage the User's access to the requested service (Courses, TPC, Health and Safety, Employment, Subscription Fees, Library, Digital Bulletin, Conferences).
• The data may be used to send commercial information, including by email, and information on the products, services, courses, events and activities of CONSTRUCTION LABOUR FOUNDATION, and of third parties that have the same commercial purposes, if you have expressly accepted these services in the form where your data was collected, as well as the generation of profiles based on your preferences.
3. Minimum data requirement
The data collected will be adequate, relevant and limited to be able to fulfil the purpose requested by the User.
Depending on the purpose of the processing, the category of data requested by CONSTRUCTION LABOUR FOUNDATION may be identification, contact, personal characteristics (including recognition of disability), social circumstances (including those related to gender violence), details of employment (including if you are unemployed), academic data and economic data.
However, CONSTRUCTION LABOUR FOUNDATION undertakes to ensure that the data obtained are the minimum required to fulfil the purpose in question and to use them only for that purpose.
4. Legal grounds for the data processing
The processing of the data by CONSTRUCTION LABOUR FOUNDATION is based on the voluntary consent that the User gives to access the services of CONSTRUCTION LABOUR FOUNDATION.
5. User responsibility
The User is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided to CONSTRUCTION LABOUR FOUNDATION as well as for updating it.
The User will be responsible for the damages that false or inaccurate information may cause to CONSTRUCTION LABOUR FOUNDATION or to third parties.
6. Recipients of the data
Personal data will be communicated to the employees of CONSTRUCTION LABOUR FOUNDATION who manage the website, the courses given and the sending of commercial information, who are required to comply with the personal data protection security levels under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data.
Likewise, your data will be communicated to third companies for the sending of commercial information by email, if you so wish.
Depending on the service required by the User, your data may be transferred to third parties to comply with legal obligations or to be able to provide it. Due to this, occasionally the User's data may leave the European Economic Area, since CONSTRUCTION LABOUR FOUNDATION uses computer applications for replicated servers outside the European Economic Area in order to carry on its activity.
7. Period during which the data are retained
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to meet your request. In addition, the identification data provided by the data subject to manage the sending of information by email will be kept as long as its deletion is not requested, by the data subject, according to the procedure established in the following section.
8. Exercise of rights
The User is acknowledged the following rights:
1. Right of access to the personal data of the interested party. The interested party can obtain confirmation as to whether CONSTRUCTION LABOUR FOUNDATION processes personal data concerning him/her.
2. Right of rectification, that is, the data subject has the right to request rectification of the inaccurate data.
3. Right of erasure: the data subject may request that the processing of his/her data be ceased without undue delay, among other reasons because these are no longer necessary, his/her consent has been withdrawn, etc.
4. Right to limit the processing of data, that is, the data subject may request that his/her personal data not be applied to the processing operations appropriate in each case.
5. Right of object: if the data subject objects to the processing, CONSTRUCTION LABOUR FOUNDATION will stop processing his/her data, unless there are compelling legitimate reasons to keep processing them or for the purposes of the exercise or defence of possible claims.
6. Right to data portability, through which data subjects may request CONSTRUCTION LABOUR FOUNDATION to download their data in a structured manner or to transfer them directly to a third party, if technically possible.
To avail of these rights, the User can send an email to email@example.com, indicating in the subject "Protección de datos" and providing a copy of his/her identity document, so that the Foundation can verify the identity of the User before carrying out the requested formality.
Similarly, if the User has any questions about the exercise of his/her rights, he/she can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency to clarify any doubts about them at the address http://www.agpd.es. Also, data subjects may submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights, at Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, contact phone number: 912 66 35 17 or at www.agpd.es
9. Security measures
CONSTRUCTION LABOUR FOUNDATION will process all the data under the strictest confidentiality, applying the appropriate security, technical and organisational measures in accordance with the applicable legislation.
CONSTRUCTION LABOUR FOUNDATION maintains security levels for the protection of personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and has established all the technical means available to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the data provided by the User through the website. Without prejudice to this, please be informed that Internet security measures are not infallible.
CONSTRUCTION LABOUR FOUNDATION undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality with respect to personal data processed in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Please be informed that your personal data can be used to create individual profiles for commercial purposes, if you so wish. As a result of this profiling process, you will be sent commercial information and personalised offers by CONSTRUCTION LABOUR FOUNDATION according to your interests or preferences.
The data processed are those data provided by the User to CONSTRUCTION LABOUR FOUNDATION or that may have been generated during the use of the web platform: identifying data such as forename, surname, email, age, postal address, employment status, etc.
You may object to this processing by writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org attaching, in any case, a copy of your national identity document, passport or other valid document as proof of your identity.
10. Right to file a claim with the Control Authorities
Interested parties are advised of the possibility of informing the Spanish Data Protection Agency of any incident arising in relation to the processing of their data. The function of the Spanish Data Protection Agency is to ensure compliance with legislation and oversee its implementation. You can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency through the URL www.agpd.es or by phone on 912 66 35 17.